What is it?
A interactive group space to honor and utilize the wisdoms of the Divine Feminine.
Each monthly theme is offered twice: once virtually, and once in-person. We come together in Sisterhood for an evening of reflection, group sharing, and yoga. Check the calendar for upcoming events.
This community focused inner work creates a safe space to express and be seen and heard, intentional time to cleanse and let go, heal the Sister Wound, and honor our own authentic being. Connect in a nonjudgmental, nurturing, sacred space with likeminded women and enjoy gentle movement to release and restore.
What to Expect
The Goddess Garden offers more than most circles.
Combined activities form the experience of a full workshop.
Layout (approx 90 min):
- Lesson on a Topic / Theme of the Month
- Circle Discussion with guided question prompts to foster connection
- Guided Meditation or Breathwork
- Gentle Yoga/Movement to get grounded and flow
You also get:
Access to our Facebook Group for ongoing support
&/or Instagram messenger
* For an intentionally intimate experience, and to foster genuine community and connection, there are only 8 spots in each month's Goddess Garden sister circle.