Fri, Oct 28|
Virtual Women's Circle ~ Samhain
In honor of Samhain, we will learn how the Dark Goddess brings truth, wholeness, depth, and empowerment into your life, as well as a ritual to connect to our Ancestors. Includes gentle movement and meditation.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
About the event
Approximately 1.5-2 hr workshop + sister circle. For more information, reviews, and photos of previous virtual circles, click here.
This intimate event, with a limit of 8 participants, includes:
- Lesson on what incorporating light & shadow in Divine Feminine energy means
- Learn how the Dark Goddess brings truth, wholeness, depth, and empowerment into your life
- Sharing via Guided Discussion
- Ritual to connect to our Ancestors
- Meditation & gentle movement
Encouraged to dress up in honor of Halloween/Samhain in witchy/Dark Goddess attire, but not required.
Please use the honor system when choosing your payment 💫
Tier 1: I feel the call to attend this event but I’m struggling financially right now.
Tier 2: I feel the call to attend this event but I don’t have much extra available funds.
Tier 3: I feel the call to attend this event and I can pay full price.
* You must be over the age of 18 to attend an event. By registering for an event, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to Moss and Moonlight’s disclaimer.
About Your Host
Samantha Sorrel is the owner of Moss and Moonlight. She is a Reiki Practitioner, Yoga Teacher, and Women’s Circle Facilitator. Samantha specializes in trauma + emotional healing, feminine empowerment, and holding safe spaces that give permission for release and grounding relaxation. She is passionate about nature, creativity, somatic awareness, community connection, and sharing the wisdoms of the divine feminine.