Sat, Sep 03|
Sanctuary for Healing Arts
Women's Circle ~ Spiritual Tools | In-Person
In-person women's circle and workshop on spiritual tools you can incorporate into your practice to add relaxation, joy, and intention to your life. Meditation ~ Healing ~ Play
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Sanctuary for Healing Arts, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533, USA
About the event
Women’s workshop + sister circle at Moss and Moonlight's Sanctuary for Healing Arts. For more information, reviews, and photos of previous circles, click here.
This intimate event, with limited spots, includes:
- Lesson on a variety of spiritual tools such as crystals, herbs, singing bowls, tuning forks, & more to enhance your spiritual practice
- Sharing via Guided Discussion
- Includes meditation & healing experience - get to practice, play, and use tools to find those you best with work, to add relaxation, joy, and intention to your life.
* Exact address to the Sanctuary will be sent after registration.
Please use the honor system when choosing your payment 💫
Tier 1: (Limited Amount) I feel the call to attend this event but I’m struggling financially right now.
Tier 2: I feel the call to attend this event but I don’t have much extra available funds.
Tier 3: I feel the call to attend this event and I can pay full price.
* You must be over the age of 18 to attend an event. By registering for an event, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to Moss and Moonlight’s disclaimer.
About Your Host
Samantha Sorrel is the owner of Moss and Moonlight. She is a Reiki Practitioner, Yoga Teacher, and Women’s Circle Facilitator. Samantha specializes in trauma + emotional healing, feminine empowerment, and holding safe spaces that give permission for release and grounding relaxation. She is passionate about nature, creativity, somatic awareness, community connection, and sharing the wisdoms of the divine feminine.